The founder of the ReformEnglish & ReformDeutsch Teaching and Method Centre is Dr. László Bódi who studied in Germany and Slovakia and has worked with various language teaching companies in the USA, Hungary, Slovakia and Germany.
• Born in 1982 in Rimavská Sobota, Slovakia
• Started studies in 1989 at the Rimavská Sobota Elementary School
• Started studies in 1996 at the Rimavská Sobota Secondary School
• Started studies in 2001 at the Faculty of Humanities of the Comenius Univesity in Bratislava
• Started experimenting with language teaching methods in Germany in 2003
• Started studies in 2004 at the Martin Luther University in Germany
• Continued experimenting with foreign language teaching methods in the summer of 2004 in the USA
• Continued experimenting with foreign language teaching methods in the summer of 2005 in the USA
• Earned his Master’s Degree in German Studies in 2006
• Started developing a new communicational method in 2007
• Started selling the new method in 2009
• Earned his doctorate in 2010
• In 2011 the ReformDeutsch method was born
• In 2016 the ReformEnglish method was born
László Bódi, PhD.
László Bódi, PhD. Founder of ReformEnglish.